Results 1 to 10 of 107

Thread: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Footage removed.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    ok...... im seriously seriously confused by this video now. wasnt somebody getting on here talking about how big appalachia was this year? dont get me wrong im not putting the kids down in any way shape or form, they cant help how big they are but im kind of disappointed, i hoped we had some horses out there that were maybe young and just lacking experience.
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    That's what happens when you get daddies on here bragging. It's not easy to confuse them with the 94-95 version is it?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    Why did you remove them? Just came back to watch one and both are gone.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    they were good videos, very high quality, would like to see them put back up.
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]

    CHubz I want to say that is fine work you are doing and you should contact some of the teams they would be glad to have you as a videographer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •